Showing 217–228 of 254 results
Schock Virtus Large Bowl Onyx$1,412.00 inc GST VN-100XLBQuick View
Schock SOHO Large Single Bowl Magma$987.00 inc GST N120BQuick View
Schock SOHO Large Single Bowl Polaris$987.00 inc GST N120WQuick View
Schock SOHO Large Single Bowl Stone$987.00 inc GST N120SQuick View
Schock SOHO One & One Third Magma$1,266.00 inc GST N150BQuick View
Schock SOHO One & One Third Polaris$1,266.00 inc GST N150WQuick View
Schock SOHO One & One Third Stone$1,266.00 inc GST N150SQuick View
Schock SOHO Single Bowl Magma$928.00 inc GST N100SBQuick View
Schock SOHO Single Bowl Polaris$928.00 inc GST N100SWQuick View
Schock SOHO Single Bowl Stone$928.00 inc GST N100SSQuick View
Barazza 340 Cubo Single Bowl
$1,624.00inc GST AFS340Buy NowQuick View
Barazza R15 Double Bowl$2,430.00 inc GST 1X942IQuick View
Bringing the most diverse and quality kitchen sink products to the Australian market is our forte. All our ranges have been hand-picked from manufactures who lead the world in the design, technology and production techniques. Our European brands include Schock, Chambord and Barazza and our very own Abey range make up our quality kitchen sink collection.
Our Kitchen Sink Brands and Materials
Schock Kitchen Sinks
Schock invented the granite kitchen sink in 1979 in Germany, where they are still manufactured. Schock kitchen sinks are available in two different quartz material styles in an attractive range of colour finishes:
- Cristadur has a unique silky-smooth finish and allows for the waste kits to be accessorised to match tapware choice.
- Cristalite sinks have a more textured feel to the surface.
Chambord Kitchen Sinks
Chambord are an authentic French craft house that manufactures traditional, hand-finished fireclay kitchen sinks. Chambord kitchen sinks are the perfect kitchen product which is easy to clean, insensitive to temperature and perfectly hygienic.
Barazza Kitchen Sinks
Barazza is an Italian manufacturer of high quality, premium kitchen appliances, sinks and fittings. The range of Barazza sinks features their signature commitment to quality, functionality and attractive design.
The Barazza kitchen sink range features high quality stainless steel, selected for its unsurpassed durability. The selection includes several shapes of stainless-steel double and single bowl sinks in a variety of sizes.
Abey Kitchen Sinks
Our Abey Collection is Australia’s most diverse range. Using over 60 years of industry experience, we have a selection of stainless steel kitchen sinks to suit any design and installation requirement. Our Abey Collection stainless steel sink options, including:
- 304 or 316 grade steel in metallic, brushed or satin finishes.
- 316 Marine Grade steel is weather resistant and ideal for alfresco settings.
- PVD ‘Physical Vapor Deposition’ coloured stainless-steel sinks are available in three different colours: Artisan Copper, Eureka Gold and Black Pearl in our Piazza Collection.
What are the types of kitchen sink installation?
When installing a kitchen sink, there are three types of installations to consider:
- Inset kitchen sink options can be used for all countertop options, including laminate. This involves the sink being inserted into the benchtop so the rim of the sink can be seen. Edge options include:
- Rolled edge, found in more traditional sinks
- Laser edge, found in more contemporary sinks
- Undermount kitchen sink is an option that involves the sink being installed under the bench. This option is deal for stone countertop options. It also makes it easier to wipe messes directly into the sink and offers more counter space than other options.
- Flushmount kitchen sink options are ideal for stone countertop options and offer a seamless join between the stone and steel of the sink.
Bowl Depth and Drainer Configuration
As the depth of the bowl as well as the drainer configuration does differ between most models, it is important to consider a few important variables:
- What size is your oven? Do you need a larger bowl size to fit baking trays in?
- What is the joinery cabinet? You will need a bowl which fits into this space
- What is the depth of the countertop? You will need a bowl which fits into this space.
Bowl depths vary depending on design and manufacturing process and range between 125mm to 250mm. Fabricated stainless steel kitchen sinks generally have deeper bowls with a minimum 1mm steel thickness.
Drainer model sinks have the option of either left or right-hand side which is determined by the dishwasher location, kitchen layout or on consumer preference.