Showing 1–12 of 266 results
Alfresco 540 Large Bowl Sink$1,138.83 inc GST FRA540Quick View
Alfresco 700 Large Bowl Sink$1,304.00 inc GST FRA700Quick View
Alfresco Single Bowl Sink$973.67 inc GST FRA340Quick View
Alfresco Party 320$1,650.00 inc GST FRAP320Quick View
Alfresco Party 620$1,485.00 inc GST FRAP620Quick View
BS1 Bar Sink Artisan Copper$815.10 inc GST BS1COQuick View
BS1 Bar Sink Black Pearl$815.10 inc GST BS1BQuick View
BS1 Bar Sink Eureka Gold$815.10 inc GST BS1GQuick View
BS1 Bar Sink Stainless Steel$547.66 inc GST BS1Quick View
BS2 Bar Sink with Tap Landing Artisan Copper$877.80 inc GST BS2COQuick View
BS2 Bar Sink with Tap Landing Black Pearl$877.80 inc GST BS2BQuick View
BS2 Bar Sink with Tap Landing Eureka Gold$877.80 inc GST BS2GQuick View
Abey Sink Range
Bringing the most diverse and quality kitchen & laundry sink products to the Australian market is our forte. All of our sink ranges have been hand-picked from manufactures who lead the world in design, technology and production techniques. Our European brands including Schock, Chambord and Barazza and our very own Abey range make up our collections.
Our Sink Brands and Materials
Schock invented the granite sink in 1979 in Germany, where they are still manufactured. Schock sinks are available in two different quartz material styles in an attractive range of colour finishes:
- Cristadur has a unique silky-smooth finish and allows for the waste kits to be accessorised to match tapware choice.
- Cristalite sinks have a more textured feel to the surface.
Although Schock are mainly kitchen sinks, the Virtus Cristalite VN-100XL product can be use for the laundry due to its large depth and capacity.
Chambord are an authentic French craft house that manufactures traditional, hand-finished fireclay sinks. Chambord French Provincial sinks are the perfect kitchen or laundry product as they are easy to clean, insensitive to temperature and perfectly hygienic. These sinks are also perfect for the laundry due to their generous size and capacity.
Barazza is an Italian manufacturer of high quality, premium kitchen appliances, sinks and fittings. The range of Barazza sinks features their signature commitment to quality, functionality and attractive design.
The Barazza sink range features high quality stainless steel, selected for its unsurpassed durability. The selection includes several shapes of stainless-steel double and single bowl sinks in a variety of sizes which are for the kitchen only.
Our Abey Collection is Australia’s most diverse range. Using over 60 years of industry experience, we have a selection of stainless-steel sinks to suit any design and installation requirement. Our Abey Collection stainless steel sink options, including:
- 304 or 316 grade steel in metallic, brushed or satin finishes.
- 316 Marine Grade steel is weather resistant and ideal for alfresco settings.
- PVD ‘Physical Vapor Deposition’ coloured stainless-steel sinks are available in three different colours: Artisan Copper, Eureka Gold and Black Pearl in our Piazza Collection.
We also have a full collection of modern and traditional laundry sinks. These large depth bowls come in a variety of sizes. Some of the laundry sinks also have the options of having a bypass, overflow or both together.
Sink Installation Types
When installing a sink, there are three types of installations to consider:
- Inset sink options can be used for all countertop options, including laminate. This involves the sink being inserted into the benchtop so the rim of the sink can be seen. Edge options include:
- Rolled edge, found in more traditional sinks
- Laser edge, found in more contemporary sinks.
- Undermount sink is an option that involves the sink being installed under the bench. This option is deal for stone countertop options. It also makes it easier to wipe messes directly into the sink and offers more counter space than other options.
- Flushmount sink options are ideal for stone countertop options and offer a seamless join between the stone and steel of the sink.
Bowl Depth and Drainer Configuration
As the depth of the bowl as well as the drainer configuration does differ between most models, it is important to consider a few important variables:
- What size is your oven? Do you need a larger bowl size to fit baking trays in?
- What is the joinery cabinet? You will need a bowl which fits into this space
- What is the depth of the countertop? You will need a bowl which fits into this space.
Sink bowl depths vary depending on design and manufacturing process and range between 125mm to 250mm. Fabricated stainless-steel sinks generally have deeper bowls with a minimum 1mm steel thickness.
Drainer model sinks have the option of either left or right-hand side which is determined by the dishwasher location, kitchen layout or on consumer preference.