5 products available
Burlington Traditional Rimless Wall Faced Toilet Suite$1,189.65 inc GST 371455Quick View
Lucia Rimless Wall Faced Toilet Suite$693.00 inc GST 371370Quick View
Park Avenue Rimless Toilet Pan$600.49 inc GST LT-1003D-RQuick View
Park Avenue Universal Rimless Wall Faced Toilet Suite$876.94 inc GST LT-2125AQuick View
Poco Rimless Wall Faced Toilet Suite$880.00 inc GST 371380Quick View
Finding a toilet to suite your new build or to replace a new one many seem to be a simple task. However, there are a variety of different types and set outs that are important to make sure you review to get the right product.
What are the different types of toilets to choose from?
1. Inlet Setout Toilets
All toilets need a water point where plumbing is setup in order for water to come through into the toilet cistern. This is a tap that a plumber installs. Generally there are three different types:
- Bottom Inlet. This is where the toilet tap is located near the toilet pan in a position that you can see. This is the most common for older installations
- Back Inlet. The water point is concealed and located behind the cistern. This hides the tap unless the cistern lid is taken off.
- Universal Inlet. This type of inlet will do both bottom and back inlet so you do not need to specify at the time of ordering.
2. Outlet Setout Toilets
Where the waste pipe outlet is will depend also on what type of pan you need to purchase:
- P-Trap – This trap goes through the wall
- S-Trap – This trap goes through the floor
- Universal Trap – This will do both a S or a P Trap application. However, you still need to check to ensure (particularly for a S Trap installation) that the pan will work with any existing plumbing setouts.
There are many types of toilets on the market. Abey ensures we keep up with the latest trends by only stocking those that utilise the latest technology.
Having a rimless pan is the latest technology. As the rim around the pan is opened, it allows an easier way to clean and more hygienic. All of Abey’s toilets use this technology.
A Wall Faced Suite is one where the pan and the cistern go flush up against the wall. This is the most sleek and modern look when it comes to design and again makes the toilet easy to clean. All of Abey’s toilets have wall faced pans within each range.